STR: 10 +0
DEX: 15 +2
CON: 14 +2
INT: 12 +1
WIS: 13 +1
CHA: 17 +3
Languages: Common, Thieves Cant, Elven, Dwarven
Hit Dice: 1d6
Saving Throws: INT and CHA
Proficiency Bonus: +1
Skills: Deception, Stealth, Acrobatics, Sleight of Hand, History, Performance
Proficiency: Dice, Thieves Tools, Poisoner’s Kit, Disguise Kit, Simple Weapons, Instruments, Hand Crossbows, light crossbows, long swords, rapiers, shortswords, Light Armor
Weapons/Armor: rapier, hand crossbow, leather armor
Items: backpack, bedroll, hooded lantern, rations (6 days), waterskin, lute, hempen rope (50 ft), crowbar, a set of dark common clothes including a hood, and a belt pouch, ink (1 oz), ink pen, paper (20 sheets), thieves Kit, poisoner’s kit, disguise kit, bolt case, crossbow bolts (40), dice set, playing cards
Coins: 25 Gold, 1 Silver, 8 Copper
- Bardic Knowledge.
- When you make an Intelligence check that involves the skills Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion, treat a d20 roll of 9 or lower as a 10.
- Bardic Performance
- You magically manipulate others through oration, music, and other special performances.
- You must speak or play an instrument as an action.
- Maintaining the performance requires concentration
- You can switch to a different performance by taking another action.
- The whole effect can last no longer than 10 minutes and it ends if you are silenced. ** You can’t use this feature again until you rest for at least 10 minutes.
- A creature can be affected by only one of these performances at a time.
- If two or more bards try to affect the same creature with such performances, the creature is affected by neither.
- Call to Battle:
- Friendly creatures, including you, within 25 feet of you. roll an extra d4 when rolling damage for melee and ranged attacks.
- Inspire Competence:
- Friendly creatures within 25 feet of you choose one of the six abilities. An affected creature can add your proficiency bonus to any check it makes with the chosen ability. As an action, you can change the affected ability.
- Call to Battle: